The Data Analysis Bureau Ltd
Registration Number: 10489088
Registration Address: Unit D6, Arena Business Centre, Holy Rood Close, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7FP
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
The term T-DAB’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit D6, Arena Business Centre, Holy Rood Close, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7FP. Our company registration number is 10489088 and place of registration is England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change or removal without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Creating a T-DAB Account
If you would like to use our extended services, you will need to complete the registration process on our website so that we can create a T-DAB account for you.
To register to create a T-DAB Account, you will need to input the details specified on our registration form into our registration form and then click “Register”.
Once you have completed our registration form and clicked “Register”, you will receive an email that confirms whether your account has been successfully opened. We reserve the right to refuse to open a T-DAB Account without having to give a reason. You agree that by clicking “Register”, you are entering into a legally binding agreement.
You may only create and hold a T-DAB Account if:
· You are at least 18 years old and you warrant the same;
· You have not previously held a T-DAB Account with us that has been permanently suspended or terminated;
· You do not reside in a country that is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations (including the export of technology) with England or Wales or its citizens; and
· You do not already have a T-DAB Account.
· You warrant to us that you are registering to open a T-DAB Account on your own behalf and in your own name only and not on behalf of and/or in the name of a third person.
· You must give us your real name and any other information you provide to us must be truthful. If we need to contact you, we will contact you by email using the email address you provided to us in the registration form you submitted when you created your T-DAB account.
· You agree to keep your contact information up to date. If you do not keep your contact information up to date you may not receive important notifications about your T-DAB account, our website and/or any services we are providing to you.
Termination and Suspension of your T-DAB account
Your T-DAB Account is personal to you and may not be sold or transferred to a third party. If you attempt to sell or transfer your T-DAB Account to a third party, we may prevent you from accessing your T-DAB Account and/or may suspend or terminate your T-DAB Account on a permanent or temporary basis. If you want to terminate your T-DAB Account you will need to notify us by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may, in our absolute discretion, terminate or suspend your T-DAB Account and prevent you from accessing your T-DAB Account (on a permanent or temporary basis) if at any time:
· We believe that you have breached these terms or any other terms that apply to you.
· We believe that you have acted in a way which is unlawful, or which may create liability for us, our members, our internet service providers or any other supplier;
· We are unable to verify any information provided by you; and/or
· Our other members provide us with negative feedback about you which we consider in our sole and reasonable opinion warrants us terminating or suspending your T-DAB Account and/or preventing you from accessing your T-DAB Account (on a permanent or temporary basis).
We have the right to remove any information you post on our website (via your T-DAB account or otherwise) on a permanent or temporary basis if we terminate or suspend your T-DAB account for the reasons set out above or any other reason set out in these terms.
If we terminate or suspend your T-DAB account for the reasons set out above or any other reason set out in these terms you shall no longer be permitted to access our website or your T-DAB Account or, in the case of a temporary suspension, for the duration of that suspension.
The termination or suspension of your T-DAB account on a permanent or temporary basis may affect our ability to provide services to you; this is dealt with in our terms and conditions that you may have signed with us. We shall not be liable to you for any losses you incur as a result of or in connection with our failure to provide you with any services (or otherwise) where your T-DAB Account is terminated or suspended on a permanent or temporary basis for the reasons set out above or any other reason set out in these terms.
You acknowledge that the termination or suspension of your T-DAB Account will not prevent persons who hold a user account with us from copying or re-sharing information and content you have shared, to the extent such information and content has been copied or re-shared prior to the termination or suspension of your T-DAB Account.
You Must Keep Your Account Details Safe
You must keep your user name and password for your T-DAB Account confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to choose a strong and secure password.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must promptly notify us at community@T-DAB.com.
You are responsible for anything that happens through your T-DAB Account unless you have terminated your T-DAB Account or reported such misuse to us.
This website and its content is copyright of T-DAB – © The Data Analysis Bureau Ltd, 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content, information or contacts shown on the web site. Specifically you made not use any information contained in the web site, including but not without limitation; details of companies, contacts, commercial opportunities or other users, which may cause loss of business or loss of business opportunity to T-DAB or pass information from the web site to any third party that may result in the same. Nor may you transmit the web site contents or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Uploading Content To Our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content or information to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the standards set out in the User Contributed Material terms below.
You warrant that any such contribution complies with the User Contributed Material terms and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You own the content and information that you submit or post on our website unless stated otherwise in any other terms and conditions which apply to services we are providing to you, but you grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, publish, distribute, copy, process and modify such information and content, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you.
Details of the rights you grant to us in connection with information and content you upload or post may also be set out in the terms and conditions of any other agreement we have signed with you.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content or information posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of a third party claiming that any content or information posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any content or information you post on our website if, in our opinion, that information or content does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions.
User Contributed Material
Any and all material which you contribute to our website, including via your T-DAB Account, must comply with the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
· Be accurate, honest and not set out to deceive.
· Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
· Not contain any material that is defamatory of any person.
· Not contain any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive, harmful or inflammatory.
· Not promote or contain sexually explicit material.
· Not promote violence.
· Not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Not infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
· Not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Not promote any illegal activity.
· Not be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Not give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
· Not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only)
copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of the acceptable use terms and/or content standards through your use of our website and/or your T-DAB Account. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action, as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website including termination or suspension of your T-DAB Account.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited
to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of the acceptable use terms or content standards set out above. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Our website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of our website. We may moderate this information before we permit it to be published on our website.
The views expressed by others on our website, even if the information and/or content has been moderated by us prior to being posted, does not represent our views and values. You agree that notwithstanding any moderation carried out, we are not responsible for such information and/or content or for any losses that you suffer as a result of your use or reliance on such information and/or content.
You acknowledge that information posted by other users of our website and/or provided via other user accounts (including profile pages) may not be accurate, complete or up to date and may be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us at email@example.com.
T-DAB may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21 May 2018.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Data Analysis Bureau is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It applies to all employees, workers, clients, contractors and community members.
The Data Analysis Bureau is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
T-DAB is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.